4 • Checklists • [Editorial (Analog)] • essay through Trevor Quachri
• eight • track to Me • [Floyd and Brittney] • novella by way of Richard A. Lovett
• forty • lighting fixtures Up the mind: using Electromagnetic Radiation to Stimulate Neurons • [Science truth (Analog)] • essay through Kyle Kirkland
• forty nine • not anything to worry • poem via Kate Gladstone
• forty nine • Nothing to worry • inside paintings by way of uncredited
• 50 • Mousunderstanding • shortstory via Carl Frederick
• 50 • Mousunderstanding • inside paintings by way of Joshua Meehan
• sixty one • Wine, ladies, and Stars • shortstory by way of Thoraiya Dyer
• 70 • this can be As I desire to Be Restored • shortstory via Christie Yant
• seventy three • In instances to return (Analog, January-February 2014) • [In occasions to return (Analog)] • essay by means of uncredited
• seventy four • Product recollects • poem by means of Mary A. Turzillo
• seventy five • Product recollects • inside paintings by means of uncredited
• seventy six • The Tansy Tree • novelette by way of Rob Chilson
• seventy six • The Tansy Tree • inside paintings through Zelda Devon
• ninety one • the matter with Reproducible insects • shortstory through Marie DesJardin
• ninety six • similar to Grandma Used to Make • shortstory via Brenta Blevins
• ninety eight • Racing Prejudice • shortstory by means of John Frye, III
• a hundred • On Investigating Heretical Gizmos • [The trade View] • essay via Jeffery D. Kooistra
• 103 • Technological Plateau • shortstory through Michael Turton
• a hundred and ten • This Quiet dirt • shortstory via Karl Bunker
• one hundred ten • This Quiet airborne dirt and dust • inside paintings by means of Kurt Huggins
• one hundred twenty • made up our minds Spirits • novelette through gray Rollins
• 132 • Lockstep (Part 2 of four) • serial by way of Karl Schroeder
• 132 • Lockstep • inside art by way of Mark Evans
• a hundred and eighty • The Reference Library (Analog, January-February 2014) • [The Reference Library] • essay through Don Sakers
• 181 • assessment: Mars, Inc.: The Billionaire's membership by way of Ben Bova • evaluate via Don Sakers
• 182 • evaluation: Ghost Spin by means of Chris Moriarty • assessment via Don Sakers
• 182 • evaluate: at the Razor's aspect through Michael Flynn • evaluation through Don Sakers
• 183 • assessment: Transcendental by means of James Gunn • assessment through Don Sakers
• 183 • overview: John Carter and the Gods of Hollywood by means of Michael D. • overview through Don Sakers
• 184 • Brass Tacks (Analog, January-February 2014) • [Brass Tacks] • essay through a variety of
• 184 • Letter: the writer Responds ... (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay by way of Haris A. Durrani
• 186 • Letter (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay by means of Rick Norwood
• 187 • 2013 Index (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay via uncredited
• one hundred ninety • It's Anlab Time back (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay through uncredited
• 192 • Upcoming occasions (Analog, January-February 2014) • [Upcoming occasions] • essay through Anthony R. Lewis [as by way of Anthony Lewis ]
Read Online or Download Analog Science Fiction and Fact (January-February 2014) PDF
Best horror books
F. Paul Wilson’s strong global battle II novel is an unforgettable saga of ardour and terror, the ravages of struggle, the ache of betrayal, and the dignity of love.
At the guts of the tale are 4 humans torn among love and honor: Matsuo Okumo, born in Japan, raised in the United States, and hated in either lands; Hiroki Okumo, his brother, a contemporary samurai sworn to serve a mystery cult and the almighty Emperor; Meiko Satsuma, the lady they either love; and Frank Slater, the yankee who became away whilst Matsuo wanted him, and who now struggles to pay off his debt of honor.
The "scary and stylish" (Los Angeles instances) novel from the number one big apple occasions bestselling writer.
A name in the course of the evening summoned psychiatrist Laura McCaffrey out into the rain-swept streets of la. The police had came upon her husband-beaten to demise. yet what of her daughter, Melanie, whom he had abducted six years previous? on the brutal homicide scene, the police lead Laura into her husband's makeshift lab-and open the door to a emerging tide of terror that has trapped Melanie in its midst. ..
Andrew Blake is came upon huddled within a tablet on a distant megastar and is introduced again to earth. Over 2 hundred years previous and being affected by amnesia, Blake turns out general until eventually he turns into conscious of alien beings who lurk within his physique. Dangerously possessed, Blake breaks out of the health center to seem for his earlier.
The Hell on the earth worldbook promises the main points on all the pieces we hinted at within the middle rulebook. inside of those pages, you will discover out what fairly occurred within the final warfare, observe the destiny of the Maze and the Cult of misplaced Angels, and study all of the internal secrets and techniques of the mix. gamers also will discover a host of latest Archetypes, personality suggestions, Edges, obstacles, and skills!
- The Skull and the Nightingale: A Novel
- The Eyes of Darkness
- Dead in the Water
- Mister Slaughter (Matthew Corbett, Book 3)
Additional resources for Analog Science Fiction and Fact (January-February 2014)
The unquestioned pyramidal body mass gave it stability and a theatre in which its mind could operate. It directed its thinking towards the solution of what had happened to it - how, after an unknown period of time, during which it had only been marginally operative, if even marginally, it suddenly had come free and whole and efficient once again. It sought for a beginning and there was no beginning, or, perhaps, only a beginning so hazed and indistinct that it could not be sure. It sought and dug and hunted, sniffing through the dark tunnels of its mind, and there was no beginning it could peg down tight and solid.
And it was not right, for he should have been in bed. The Room began again. ' it bellowed. 'What happened to you? ' 'Oh, shut up,' said Blake. The Room shut up. Morning sunlight was streaming through the window and somewhere outside a bird was singing. The room was ordinary. Nothing had been changed. It was all exactly as he remembered it when he had gone to bed. 'Now tell me,' he said. ' wailed the Room. ' 'A nothingness,' said the Room. 'A blob of nothingness. ' Blake said, 'You are crazy. ' But even as he said the words, he knew that the Room was right.
They probably have abilities we lack. ' He glanced sharply at Blake. 'You'd never heard about the Brownies? ' 'I don't think so. The incident, to judge from the writings at the time, made a great public impression. It's something that you would have recalled if you'd ever heard of it. ' 'We have other time pegs,' said Blake. 'This get-up that we wear is new to me. Robes and shorts and sandals. I can recall that I wore some sort of trousers and a jerkin. And the ships. The gravity grids are new to me.