By Pablo Acuña
This concise teaches you ways to take advantage of the facility of Docker and Kubernetes to set up your Rails functions simply and successfully. Docker and Kubernetes are expanding in acceptance on a daily basis, yet what so one can leverage their merits on your Rails software? this can be the e-book you need.
Deploying Rails with Docker, Kubernetes and ECS shows you ways to establish the undertaking, push it to DockerHub, deal with providers and organize a good non-stop integration atmosphere. each suggestion is obviously defined along a whole Ruby on Rails program deployment. You’ll additionally tips on how to install through Docker utilizing Amazon EC2 box Service.
What you are going to Learn
- How to create a Rails API program utilizing Rails five and PostgreSQL, and Dockerize it
- How to jot down and try out templates to run the appliance with Kubernetes
- How to create a Kubernetes cluster in Amazon net providers and run your
- How to examine and troubleshoot difficulties within the cluster
- How to automatize the the total deployment technique with Jenkins
Who This e-book Is For
This publication is for an individual who desires to know the way to successfully set up a Rails program utilizing Docker and Kubernetes. it is important to comprehend Rails and feature uncomplicated wisdom of what Docker and Kubernetes are used for.