By Michael Priestley, Mark Mason
Each one web page comprises an eye catching graph, chart, or desk with inquiries to support childrens learn and interpret the knowledge. contains bar and line graphs, circle graphs, schedules, pictographs, and plenty extra. an ideal method to construct on young children pursuits and get ready them for standardized checks.
Read Online or Download Charts, Tables & Graphs, Grades 4-6 (Funnybone Books) PDF
Similar instruction methods books
Sensible equations presents arithmetic academics with an advent to straight forward features of practical equations. those equations are associated with functionin a variety of subject matters of the senior secondary arithmetic curriculum together with changes, identities distinction equations and mathematical modelling.
How can lecturers make content-area studying extra available to their scholars? this article addresses tutorial matters and gives a wealth of school room techniques to assist all heart and secondary lecturers successfully allow their scholars to enhance either content material strategies and techniques for persisted studying.
This publication comprises the entire papers provided on the NATO Symposium on Human Detection and analysis of approach disasters held at Roskilde, Denmark on August 4-8, 1980. The Symposium used to be backed via the medical Affairs department of NATO and the increase nationwide Laboratory of Denmark. The aim of the Symposium was once to proceed the culture initiated through the NATO Symposium on tracking habit and Supervisory keep an eye on held in Berchtesgaden, F .
- Creativity: A Handbook for Teachers
- Elementary Statistics (11th Edition)
- Verborgene Ideen: Historische mathematische Instrumente (German Edition)
- Applied Corpus Linguistics: A Multidimensional Perspective (Language and Computers 52)
Additional info for Charts, Tables & Graphs, Grades 4-6 (Funnybone Books)
50) is misleading. 3. a. 50 for rentals. b. Because the graphs use different intervals (0, 6, 7, 8 and 0, 5, 10), it looks like movie ticket prices went up faster and higher than movie rental prices. But they both increased the same amount in the same period. Teens’ Time Playing sports 25% Chilling 25% Playing video games 15% Watching TV 15% Talking on phone 10% Listening to music 10% 2. Answers will vary. Example: Bug Bites X X X X X X X X X X 1 2 X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X 3 4 5 13 Charts: Hollywood Winners Day and Losers (p.
1 lb 5 2 lbs and 4 lbs 6 lbs 14 30 Line Plot: If the Shoe Fits . . (p. 47) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Size 8 9 Size 13 9 Answers will vary. Example: Most students wear sizes 6–9; only a few wear sizes larger than 9 or smaller than 6. 31 Time Line: Olympic Sights and Sites (p. 49) 1. Sapporo, Japan Sarajevo, Yugoslavia 2. Seoul, South Korea Sydney, Australia 3. 1964, 1972, 1998 4. ; 2 times in France 5. 1980 6. Innsbruck, Austria, in 1964 and 1976 7. 1994 8. Through 1992, the Winter and Summer Games were held every four years in the same years; after 1992, the games alternated every two years.
Based on the data shown in the graph, estimate the leading women’s earnings in 2010. 6. Estimate the change in the leading men’s earnings from 1960 to 1990. 7. Which year shows the greatest difference between men’s earnings and women’s earnings? 8. Describe two trends that you see in the data shown on this graph. 45 Charts, Tables & Graphs © Michael Priestley, Scholastic Teaching Resources Name Date 29 Line Plot: Fish Stories In a recent fishing derby, contestants caught a whole kettleful of fish.